Weekend GA Passes - $329 +fees
A GA Weekend Pass is a single wristband granting access to the festival for all 3 days. You will have access to all stages, hit the various food and drink vendors, and enjoy shaded areas with places to sit down for a meal or rest throughout the day and into the night. Your GA wristband will be shipped in advance and is good for three days and void if tampered with or removed.
VIP Passes - $549 +fees
A VIP Pass gets you access to the festival each day, all of the GA festival amenities, and access to VIP areas. One area hosts our VIP food and drink options (complete with seated wait service), including specialty cocktails, wine, and beer, as well as private toilets, complimentary coat check, comfortable picnic areas, and more! In addition, we have special VIP viewing of the Main Stage and separate lanes for entering the festival. All VIP areas are 21+. There are no single day VIP tickets. You must have your VIP wristband to enter each day.
Fri GA Single Day Passes - $112 +fees
Sat GA Single Day Passes - $125 +fees
Sun GA Single Day Passes - $125 +fees
A limited number of Single Day Passes will be available beginning Friday, April 7 at 12:00pm.
GENERAL RULES & INFO
- Venue opens at 5pm on Friday, 2pm Saturday and Sunday.
- Show will take place rain or shine.
- Your festival pass must be worn at all times.
- Line-up and set times are subject to change.
- All attendees are subject to search upon entry.
- All ages are welcome. Children under 8 and under are free.
- Ins and outs WILL NOT be allowed.
WHAT IS ALLOWED IN THE VENUE?
- NO Aerosol Products/Aerosol Cans
- NO Air Horns
- NO Audio Recording Devices
- NO AVPs or MODs or Liquid Refills for E-Cigs
- NO Bicycles, Skates, Scooters or Skateboards
- NO Chairs or Coolers
- NO Chains or Chain Wallets
- NO Detachable Lens Cameras
- NO Drones or Remote Control Aircraft, Cars or Toys
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- NO Fireworks, Explosives or Road Flares
- NO Flags
- NO Flyers, Samples, Giveaways or Promotional Items
- NO Glass or Metal Water Containers
- NO Glow Sticks or LED Gloves
- NO Guns, Ammunition or Tasers
- NO Hula Hoops
- NO Hoverboards or Segways
- NO Instruments
- NO Kites or Sky Lanterns
- NO Knives, Weapons or Sharp Objects
- NO Laser Pointers
- NO Massagers
- NO Metal Water Bottles
- NO Outside Food or Beverage
- NO Pepper Spray or Mace
- NO Pets or Other Animals
- NO Selfie Sticks, Tripods or Narcissists
- NO Sharpies, Markers or Paint Pens
- NO Stuffed Animals
- NO Tarps
- NO Tents or Sleeping Bags
- NO Toy Guns, Water Guns or Sling Shots
- NO Totems
- NO Umbrellas
- NO Video Cameras
- YES Baby Blankets
- YES Baby Strollers
- YES Backpacks (Medium)
- YES Blankets (Small) & Beach Towels
- YES Binoculars
- YES Bota Bags (Empty)
- YES Cameras (Non-Pro Digital and Film) and GoPros/FlipCams
- YES Chapstick and Lip Balm
- YES Cigarettes and Lighters
- YES Dancing Shoes
- YES E-Cigs and Vape Pens (Mid-Sized) and Single-Use Minis/Cig-a-likes
- YES Hydration Packs, i.e. CamelBaks (Plastic, Empty)
- YES Ear Plugs
- YES Eye Drops
- YES Fanny Packs and Hip Bags
- YES GoPros
- YES Gum
- YES Hand Sanitizer and Baby Wipes
- YES Hats
- YES Laptop Computers and Tablets
- YES Makeup
- YES Misters (Empty)
- YES Mobile Phones and Chargers
- YES Parasols
- YES Purses and Handbags
- YES Service Animals (See ADA)
- YES Smiles
- YES Sunblock (Non-Aerosol)
- YES Sunglasses
- YES Walkie Talkies
- YES Water Bottles (Empty, Plastic, Reusable, non-metal, 40oz)
The box office will be located on the corner of W Martin Luther King Blvd and S Vermont Ave near the festival entrance.
BOX OFFICE HOURS:
Thurs. 7/20: 12:00p - 10:00p
Fri. 7/21: 1:00p - 10:00p
Sat. 7/22: 11:00a - 10:00p
Sun. 7/23: 11:00a - 10:00p